Saturday, January 31, 2015

BMRC Speaks... Gina Torres


Have you ever seen an adult give birth to an adult masked as an angel promoting peace and love, but is really a human eating monster? Uh yea, that was her on one of my favorite TV shows "Angel". She's also played in two of the worst graphic effects tv shows, but still the best to watch, Xena Warrior Princess and The Legendary Hercules (yea I know, just go with it and stick with me).

Currently, Gina is in Suitse where she runs it all as Jessica Pearson. She is THE boss of bosses at that law firm. Also, she's Laurence Fishburne's wife on Hannibal (I'm like two seasons behind). But recently, the show she's joined, that made me clutch my pearls, is my favorite show right now "Revenge". When I tell you Ms. Natalie Waters came in with a smile and the ultimate polite shade to shut Ms Victoria Grayson down with a quickness, I WASN'T READY! How dare you ABC? HOW DARE YOU! She gave me so much life I had to drop everything.

Needless to say, I have been a fan of Ms Gina Torres since the 90s and I am here for her 2 nights a week on Suits and Revenge. I need yall to get on board and watch because she slays like a new pack of Beyonce's golden tresses.

-Aly