Sunday, October 2, 2016

My Grandma's Thoughts on Luke Cage



So I told my grandma to check out Luke Cage, because I thought she would like it (though I haven't had a chance to watch it yet). Not only did she watch it, she stayed up until 3am binge watching it (we are so alike! LOL)! Spoke to her a few episodes in and she loved it. Spoke to her this morning and she was no longer a fan. I inquired why she had a change of heart, asking her not to tell me what happened on the show. She said she didn't like the last few episodes. I was confused, because I've heard so many good things about the series. So I dug deeper and found out the source of the problem. She thought the 13th episode was the end of the ENTIRE series!! So when I told her it was only the 1st of hopefully many seasons she changed her mind (including saying she no longer has to ask me to write a poor review of the series due to its horrible ending! LMBO!!) Knowing it had to end setting up for a second season, she decided she did in fact love it!! But when I told her the 2nd season probably won't be out until late next year she got upset again!! LOL! I told her such is the life of bingers like us!! Until next season, Luke Cage!! I'll binge watch it next weekend and join her in her sorrow until the series returns for season 2!!!